Information for use, read carefully!
Name of the product: URIVAC ®
1 capsule contains 5 mg of active substance, prepared by lyophilisation of inactivated microorganisms:
- Klebsiella pneumoniae lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7589)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7590)
- Enterococcus faecalis lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7591)
- Escherichia coli lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7593)
- Proteus mirabilis lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7592)
- Propionibacterium acnes lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7083)
- Excipients: silica, lactose, potato starch.
Characteristics and field of use:
- URIVAC is produced with the most up-to-date biotechnological and purification technologies. It contains a unique combination of purified lysates (highly purified harmless parts of inactivated microorganisms) from six original patented bacterial strains, which are most frequently contributing on the development of urological inflammation.
- The application form of the preparation is an oral capsule.
Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the product's components.
Unknown. The preparation is produced from natural materials.
Unknown. Simultaneous administration with immunobiological products is not recommended. Consultation with a physician is always necessary in these cases.
Posology and method of administration:
- 1 capsule a day, best on empty stomach for a period of 10 days, then skip 20 days and use again 1 capsule a day for a period of 10 days, then skip 20 days again and use again 1 capsule a day for a period of 10 days.
- At the end of this basic cycle of URIVAC® use, it is possible to continue with this dosage after another 20 day interruption. In order to achieve a long-lasting effect, the product can be used more times per year if recommended by your physician.
- Intended for use in children from the age of 7 years and in adults. Consult your physician if the product should be used in children under the age of 7 years, or in pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- The product is not intended as a replacement of rich food.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
10-25oC, in dry and dark place.
30 capsules - dose for 3 months
Produced under pharmaceutical supervision and control.
Developed in cooperation with the Medical Faculty of the Palacky University in Olomouc.
References: Koukalová D, Hájek V, Koďousek R.: Bratisl. lék. listy 100, 1999: 92-95.