Path: Human division/URIVAC
URIVAC - is bacterial lysate from strains of the most common causes of urological inflammations. It contains a dose for three months in one packaging.
Infection of kidneys and urinary tracts are not serious, but very unpleasant conditions. These include acute and chronic urinary tract infections, infections of urethra, urether and kidney pelvis.
The most frequent cause of non-specific bacterial urinary tract infections include e.g. gram-negative rods, staphylococci or enterococci.
Development of these urinary tract infections is influenced by various predisposition factors (anatomic and physiological differences related to gender with more frequent occurrence in women, pregnancy, urinary tract obstructions or impaired outflow of urine, inflammatory lesions in the surrounding area, disorders of metabolism, etc.).
Urinary tract infection affects every other woman at least once in a life. Complaints subside spontaneously or antibiotics may help. If the inflammation recurs, the cause may be a disorder of immunity.
URIVAC is a patented product developed in cooperation with specialists from the Medical Faculty of the Palacky University in Olomouc.
It contains harmless parts of bacteria, which are frequently responsible for urinary tract infections.
URIVAC . . . for urinary tracts
- URIVAC is bacterial lysate from strains of the most common causes of urological inflammations
- URIVAC is used in men and women to enhance non-specific immunity
- URIVAC contains a dose for three months in one packaging
- URIVAC is used once daily
- URIVAC is available over-the-counter
- URIVAC is not intended as a supplement of rich diet
- URIVAC is produced under pharmaceutical observation and control