OLIMUNOVAC - Introduction
OLIMUNOVAC – a bacterial lysates from strains with strong stimulatory activity of the immune system. OLIMUNOVAC contains a dose for four months in one packaging
Respiratory tract is in continuous contact with the environment. Should viruses and bacteria enter the respiratory tract, immune system of the organism is activated and under normal circumstances it is able to destroy the infection. The organism is using all types of immune reactions available (local and systemic) to protect the airways. In case the immune system is weaker, the balance between the strength of the immune mechanisms and harmful bacteria or viruses is changed and the effect of infectious agents prevail. This results of the respiratory tract infection.
The immune system may be weaker due to various internal and external factors. It includes e.g. metabolic disorders, hormonal dysbalance, external factors including air pollution, cold or humid weather, smog and smoking.
OLIMUNOVAC is a proprietary patented product developed in cooperation with the specialists from the Medical Faculty of the Palacky University in Olomouc.
It contains harmless parts of bacteria, which are frequently responsible for respiratory tract infections.
OLIMUNOVAC ....... for respiratory tract
- OLIMUNOVAC is bacterial lysates from strains with strong stimulatory activity of the immune system
- OLIMUNOVAC is used in adults and children from the age of 3 years to increase non-specific immunity
- OLIMUNOVAC contains a dose for four months in one packaging
- OLIMUNOVAC is an over-the-counter product available in a pharmacy without prescription
- OLIMUNOVAC is not intended to replace rich diet
Ask your pharmacist for OLIMUNOVAC. Read the information leaflet carefully prior to use